Increase Your Visibility While Supporting Kansas Banks
Increase your organization’s exposure, heighten your brand recognition and drive sales by claiming your sponsorship or exhibit space at one of our many events. Each package is designed to help your corporate message reach the attendees effectively. This partnership with the KBA brings you a multitude of ways to promote your products and services to our member institutions. Where else can you find so many potential customers in one place as a KBA event? Let’s discuss your goals and objectives and work to design the best sponsorship package for your needs.
Download the 2020 sponsor packet.
- Sponsors contributing a specified level of investment may be eligible to receive a complimentary registration to the event. Please refer to individual events for more information.
- Recognition on KBA's Mobile App
- Recognition in all marketing, promotional and publicity materials for the event (provided sponsorship is confirmed by the published deadline)
- Conference name badge will include a sponsor ribbon
- Acknowledgement from the podium of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to enroll in the event and network with specific target audiences
- Savings on travel expenses by having members of your target audience in one location
- Helping keep registration fees down
- Goodwill with KBA members created by sponsorship
- Bank Technology & Operations Conference - February
- Ag Lending Conference - March
- Tri-State Leadership & HR Conference - March
- MOKAN Conference - May
- Annual Conference for Lenders - October
- Trust Conference - October
- Economic Outlook & Risk Management Conference - November
For more information, please contact Becky Milne by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 785-232-3444.